CLINIQUE ET CENTRE DE CHIRURGIE PODIATRIQUE
Important COVID-19 Update
We are pleased to announce that we have resumed our in-person activities. Your security and that of our employees continues to be our priority. We have strengthened all our disinfection protocols and put in place several additional sanitary prevention measures, in accordance with the directives of the Ministry of Health and l’Ordre des podiatres du Québec. Rest assured that our mission remains unchanged and that these measures will have no impact on the quality of care provided.
What to expect for your next visit:
- We spaced our appointments in order to limit the number of patients in the clinic. We therefore ask you to respect the time that has been assigned to you.
- We ask you do not come accompanied * in the consultation room. A loved one can wait for you outside or join the meeting by phone if necessary. * Except for minor patients or if you require special assistance.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, you will be asked to complete a short form to evaluate your state of health.
- You will need to disinfect your hands and respect the instructions that will be given to you by our staff.
- It is mandatory for all our patients to wear a mask or face covering upon entry. Masks and protective equipment must be worn by all administrative and medical staff at all times.
The clinic reserves the right to request a COVID-19 test or to refuse access to the clinic to anyone with symptoms or who represents a risk to our clients and staff.
Dr. Hobeychi, podiatrist, is the founder of the Clinique et Centre de Chirurgie Podiatrique de Terrebonne, a centre of excellence for foot surgery in Canada. He has more than 20 years of experience practising and teaching podiatric surgery.
He has built his reputation by helping to perfect multiple podiatric operating techniques and create the world’s first French-speaking Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine program.
Dr. Hobeychi, podiatrist, currently sees patients at the Clinique et Centre de Chirurgie Podiatrique de Terrebonne.
More than 5000 procedures and 20 years of experience
Accredited by Accreditation Canada
We offer a complete range of personalized treatments for all types of traumatic and non-traumatic foot conditions.
Dr. Zyad Hobeychi, podiatrist, sees patients in Montreal and Terrebonne
Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Follow us on Facebook and YouTube for even more information, helpful tips, and informative videos.